Night Flight Deck - RED Elite Edition V.3
See the cards in action
INCLUDES OPTIONAL SECRET FACEBOOK GROUP:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ REVIEWS ARE IN ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Night Flight - Elite Edition
The Night Flight Deck is back with awesome improvements and features
THE EASIEST TO READ MARKED CARDS AVAILABLE
So what’s new?…
- Italian Playing Card Stock - black core.
- Soft Card Stock - Super Flexible and perfect for table shuffles, springs, pressure fans, faro’s etc.
- New Silk Varnish - These glide beautifully.
- Brand New MODERN Faces. - Bold and awesome to use on stage!
- Card Reveals Built In… see below.
- Joker Reveals 3 of Diamonds.
- Ace of Spades Reveals Queen of Hearts.
- Queen of Spades Reveals Ace of Hearts.
- Box Reveals 2 of Diamonds & 10 of Spades.
- New MODERN Jokers.
- New MODERN Ace of Spades
- One Joker Has A Specially Marked Back So That You Know Which Has The Reveal.
- 10 of Spades Has No Border … use as a key card in a spread or quickly locate it ready for the box reveal.
- Extra 10 of Spades! Regular border… for those too scared to use the key card.
- Red / Black Marking Is Now BOLDER.
- Magic Square Barcode Is BIGGER.
We still have all the great features that you love from the original release… see below.
- The easiest to read marked deck.
- Subtle “One Way” back design.
- Double backer included!
- Generic looking box.
- No NF name on the box or Ace of Spades.
- 2 Jokers. One with small reveal.
- Strong matte laminated tuck box.
- Large Aces.
- Better mark for 10’s (since blue PVC).
- Magic Square Barcode.
- 1089 reveal.
- Red backs.
- Luxury card stock & finish.
Now, as if all that isn’t enough… due to myself choosing a much slower (cheaper) shipping..
The decks are now just £15.25 each!
Or buy TWO decks for just £22
FOUR decks is just £40
Want more?… 7 Decks is just £65
(That’s LESS £10 a deck!)
This really can be your throw away deck.
Using a marked deck for all of your existing routines can really make an amazing difference to your performance. Always knowing the card selected has many advantages. Never worry about losing that little finger break again!
Night Flight Deck - Red Elite Edition
This amazing deck has been designed by Steve Dela and illustrated by Ade Gower (Monster Creations) from the ground up.
They have NOT simply designed a card and added the marks over the top as an ‘after-thought’, as seen with the majority of marked cards.
The great thing about designing the backs this way is that the marks are BIG and yet SO well disguised!
Once you know where to look they are REALLY quick to read. Don’t believe us? See for yourself in the photos.
Marked in just two corners... not all 4 (top left & bottom right) this means you can spread the cards and hide the marks if you wanted to.
The cards are also a ‘One Way’ design... take a look at the centre star.
As if that isn’t enough!
There are specific markings to indicate in a split second as to whether the card is Red or Black.
See the spider webs? The Black cards are ‘filled in’ white in the centre and the Red cards ‘filled it’ red! Subtle, yet obvious when you know.
“The cards are beautiful, they handle superbly and the printing on them is first class!!
...Dela’s cards are DELightfully printed and will last for a DELightfully long time too. What’s not to love!” - Michael Murray
Magic Square info:
The numbers above and below the barcode will give you every number needed for the grid.
Ask for number over 25 but under 100.
The first number in the square is their number minus 20.
Whenever you next see an action ie. minus 1 (-1) then this is the first number in your square minus 1. I found this easier and much more space saving than putting minus 21 (-21).
I hope that makes sense... so after you’ve taken 20 from the original number, you now use this new number with the other calculations... they are simply: -1, +2, +1